Purple Ribbon Charm Lucky Penny Keychain, Cancer Awareness
The purple ribbon represents many special causes, however, it typically is a symbol for Pancreatic Cancer and Epilepsy, along with Alzheimer's Disease, Crohn's Disease, Fibromyalgia, Thyroid Cancer, and ADHD (Attention-deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder). No matter which of these may affect you or someone you love, we are here to offer you a way to express awareness.
Just by carrying this Lucky Penny Keychain around with you, opportunities are more likely to present themselves where you'll be able to chat up a stranger about your interests with the purple ribbon charm. Also, we attach a silver HOPE ribbon to the top of this keychain to promote positive vibes. Therefore, it makes a great gift to uplift someone you love that may be struggling with one of the causes we mentioned above.
We hand stamp a Lincoln Cent with a detailed design of an awareness ribbon above the date. Your penny is engraved with care so that it will bring you a smile and maybe some good luck too.
Gift Guide: Here, we list specific times, however, the purple ribbon awareness charm is a thoughtful gift to give anytime of the year.
- World Pancreatic Cancer Day is November 17th.
- National Epilepsy Awareness Month is November.
- Alzheimer's Awareness Month is November.
- Crohn's and Colitis Awareness Month is November.
- National Fibromyalgia Day is May 12th.
- Thyroid Cancer Awareness Month is September.
- ADHD Awareness Month is October.
- a charm to spark conversation with others
- a stylish addition to a back pack, laptop bag, or purse
- a solution to find the right key fast
- thoughtful gifts
This Lucky Penny Keychain includes:
- a purple awareness ribbon charm
- a hand-stamped Lincoln Cent with a detailed ribbon design
- 3" chain
***The penny you receive may be a random year.