Infant Loss (SIDS) Awareness Ribbon Charm Lucky Penny Keychain
The pink and blue ribbon can be a beautiful reminder of a little life lost too soon. When you carry this awareness charm around you don't have to say a word for people to know what matters most to you. The pink and blue ribbon is a well known symbol for baby loss awareness, including loss during and after pregnancy, stillbirth, miscarriage, neonatal death and SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome).
You choose the hand stamp used to engrave this Lincoln Cent. We offer baby foot prints, a daisy flower, or a simple heart for love. We attach the ribbon and your penny to a 3" keychain which provides an easy solution to find the right key fast.
Gift Guide: Baby Loss Awareness week is from 9 to 15 October. Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day is October 15 in Canada, United States, Australia, and UK and is a time for lending awareness to pre-natal loss including miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy, stillbirth and prematurity. This SIDS Awareness Ribbon is a thoughtful gift to give anytime of the year.
- a way to share your personality with the world
- a charm to express what you love
- a stylish addition to a backpack, laptop bag, or purse
- a solution to find the right key fast
This Lucky Penny Keychain includes:
- a blue and pink SIDS ribbon awareness charm
- a hand stamped Lincoln Cent with a detailed design of your choice
- 3" chain