Down Syndrome Awareness Ribbon Charm Lucky Penny Keychain
Some people are differently abled and that's great! They are capable, willing, and determined to do a lot of things that most people take for granted. We want to honor the differently abled with a charm among our awareness ribbon collection.
The Down Syndrome Awareness Ribbon is our way to advocate for the acceptance and inclusion of people with Down Syndrome. We engrave a detailed design of your choice on a Lincoln Cent and attach a yellow and blue ribbon charm to this Lucky Penny Keychain. You choose the engraving on the penny - footprints stamp, daisy flower stamp, or heart stamp.
We hand stamp your penny with care so that it will bring you a smile and maybe some good luck too!
Gift Guide: Down Syndrome Awareness Month is recognized every October since the 1980's, however, this Lucky Penny Keychain is a thoughtful gift to give anytime of the year.
- a way to share your personality with the world
- a stylish addition to a backpack, laptop bag, or purse
- a solution to find the right key fast
- a yellow and blue Down Syndrome awareness ribbon charm
- a hand stamped Lincoln Cent with a detailed design of your choice
- 3" chain
- Autism Awareness Puzzle Piece Lucky Penny Keychain
- Suicide Prevention Lucky Penny Keychain
- Unicorn Lucky Penny Keychain, Hand Stamped Design
*The penny you receive may be a random year.